Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wednesday, July 24, 1985

Kathy and Roger to leave for Billings about noon. We're to take care of Telena and Gregory. Marcine and Clarence will be back from Salt Lake tonight and will take the children Thursday and Friday. Liz and Craig to go to Moses Lake, Washington today.

Saturday, July 24, 2010
Pioneer Day
I woke up about 9:00 and mowed the edges of the lawn outside. Nathanael went to school at 10:00. I went and got a free car wash at a new place that just opened down the street. I went to Robert's and got some scrapbooking supplies. I went with my mom to Ream's and Walmart to get some groceries. We had a barbecue at 6:30. I drove to Salt Lake at 8:00 and met Nathanael at the law school where he's been studying at 8:45. We drove up near Ensign Peak to watch the fireworks. We got home just after 11:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment