Thursday, July 8, 2010

July 3 - 7 1985

Wednesday, July 3, 1985
Laura, Brad and 2 friends stopped here to let us know Bob and Dee Ann wouldn't be here until Friday on way home.

Thursday, July 4, 1985
Independence Day
We watched some fireworks from our front yard.

Friday, July 5, 1985
Bob and Dee Ann and 3 youngest children stopped for a little visit on their way home from Island Park. Hi bought groceries this morning so we'd have something for Bob and family to eat.

Saturday, July 6, 1985
Paid Masseys in full and paid (on loan) to Beneficial Life and Renewed Pok Science for 2 years. Made checks for tithing, etc and bought groceries at Safeway.

Sunday, July 7, 1985
We went to our meetings at 5th ward.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday night we went to the hill near our house with our parents and watched fireworks over the valley. My leg was still hurting and ankle very swollen so we didn't go very far. We found a stray Yorkie and he slept over this night because we could not find his owners.


Sunday, July 4, 2010
Independence Day
We went to church from 11:00 to 2:00. We taught Primary about showing gratitude. Nathanael does most of it. My leg was still hurting a lot. Sunday evening at 5:00 we went to a BBQ at the Hansen's with the May's and Carroll's. It was really fun. After the barbecue, we did a few little fireworks in the front yard and then watched a movie, "The Recruit" in our basement with Aaron and Candace and Skyler and Amber and Megan. I went to bed before the movie was over.

Monday, July 5, 2010
Everyone had the day off work today. Nathanael went to school to study since he took all of yesterday off. I sewed on some buttons for the curtains downstairs. We had another barbecue in the evening. John Aurich was there because he had helped my dad all day trimming trees in the backyard. Kyna Taylor came to visit in the evening.

Tuesdsay, July 6, 2010
I worked for several hours. I called Animal Control about the dog and they came and got him. It was very sad. We had decided we wanted to keep him if his owners did not claim him. He is very cute.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010
I worked from about 10:30 to 3:00 and then went to a store called Fashion Warehouse. I helped my mom make dinner when I got back. I made peanut butter brownies in the evening. The owner of the dog we found (we called him Harley) called us back and they went to the animal shelter to pick him up. We wish we could have kept him. I worked again in the evening from about 9:45 to 10:45 and then went to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment