Monday, July 12, 2010

Friday, July 12, 1985

Kathy brought the playpen for Mary-Anne to sleep in. Bought groceries at Safeway. Either Thursday or Friday Ralph got the stereo set back from us - the one he bought for us years ago. Liz and Craig and Mary-Anne came and stayed with us.

Monday, July 12, 2010
I woke up around 9:00 AM and worked from about 9:30 until 2:30 this afternoon. I went to Target to get some large band-aids (for my leg) and some plastic paper covers for my piano notebook. My mom and I made Chef Salad for dinner and we ate just after 6:00 PM. My mom and I went on a walk around 7:30 PM. It was very hot. We got back just after 8:00 PM. I did 3 large loads of laundry today and folded them and put away some of it. I watched 2 episodes of "Happy Town" while I did laundry. My dad was in the basement while I was watching trying to fix the boiler so we can have hot water. Going to bed now. Nathanael should be home around 11:30 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment