Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wednesday, July 17, 1985

Hi went to see Dr. Call for a check up and Hi is to go in for treadmill test on July 31st. We bought a 6 inch fan for bedroom. We bought the bottom heating unit and Hi installed it in oven. Hi and I went to Maag Drug and bought a hammer tool .... pad. Paid ID .... Store on lay away.

Saturday, July 17, 2010
Woke up around 9:30 this morning and cleaned our little apartment. At 10:45 I went out and mowed the backyard and finished around noon. It was over 100 degrees today and it was very, very hot. I had lunch and ran a few errands. I took a nap in the afternoon. At 6:00 my mom and I went to The District to Target, Red Robin for dinner, and JC Penney. I bought some things for someone's birthday coming up. :) We got home just before 9:00 and my mom and I went on a walk. We got back at 9:30 and I went to Walmart to get some things for dinner tomorrow and a few other little groceries Nathanael and I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment