Friday, July 9, 2010

Tuesday, July 9, 1985

A man from Alco ... Company of Colorado came and showed us windows. They were nice, but real expensive.

Friday, July 9, 2010
I woke up about 8:45 this morning and worked from about 9:15 to 2:30. Work was slow today and I ran out of work to do. I straightened our apartment up and then went to Walmart to get a few things. I helped my mom make Hawaiian Haystacks for dinner and we ate about 6:30 PM. My mom and I went on a walk around 7:45 PM. At 8:30 I watched the movie "Everybody's Fine" and sewed buttons onto the curtains for the basement. We found the dog "Harley" again and we are watching him until we can get a hold of the owners. It's 11:00 PM and Nathanael is not home from school yet, but should be here any minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment