Friday, July 2, 2010

Tuesday, July 2, 1985

Irene and I and Jean King and Lerah Wallace and Sister Martineau went to work meeting at 6:30 at Gwen Street building. Hi bought more parts and worked on Ralph's truck and got it running good. Jean King and I went visiting teaching at 3:00 PM.

Friday, July 2, 2010
I woke up at 8:30. I worked for an hour then got ready and went to Domino's to pick up 6 pizzas for my mom's school class. I took them to her class at 11:30 and stayed there until just after 12:00. I came back and worked for a bit more. I helped straighten some of Melanie's hair and then I took a nap from about 2:30 to 3:30 PM. I worked a bit more and then at 5:15 me, Megan and my parents went to the Riverton Parade because Melanie was in it for the musical "Hairspray" she is in at the Riverton Civic Center. We got home just after 9:00 PM. My ankle is very, very swollen so I iced it for awhile and now I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment