Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sunday, June 30, 1985

We attended all our meetings in the 5th ward.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Isaac Swift stayed at our house last night. We picked him up around 4:15 at the SLC airport yesterday, Tuesday June 29th. We had a nice roast beef dinner at 6:00. Nathanael and Isaac played Yahtzee the whole night. :) This morning I took Megan to school at 8:30 but could barely walk because the pain in my leg was so severe. I got home at 9:15 and worked for an hour. Nathanael came home at 11:15 and at 11:30 we drove to Provo. We went to lunch at The Smokehouse in Orem and then took Isaac to the MTC at 1:15. He will be serving in Kobe, Japan after 12 weeks in the MTC. It was kind of sad to see him go, but we are so, so excited for him. We got back home around 2:30 and we both took naps. I woke up about 3:15 and worked for about an hour and a half. Nathanael slept until about 4:15. We had leftovers for dinner and Nathanael went to the gym around 6:30 and got back around 8:30. We watched NewsRadio on TV. My leg was hurting really badly. I bandaged it and took Ibuprofen and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment