Monday, July 12, 2010

Thursday, July 11, 1985

I got my hair colored and set. Carpet and couch still wet. We tried to clean book case and get some things back in place. Bought groceries at Safeway.

Sunday, July 11, 2010
We went to church from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. It was raining all morning. Nathanael and I taught the 4-5 year old Primary class about saying thank-you. We had beef stew and rolls for lunch at 2:45 and I took a nap from about 3:30 to 6:00 PM. I guess I was really tired. We had a brief FHE around 6:30 on The Constitution. Nathanael taught the lesson. My mom and I went on a walk and we stopped and talked to some neighbors. Aaron was down from Logan to attend his friends farewell. He watched a movie with Nathanael and me, "Saving Silverman" around 9:00 PM. We went to bed just before midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment