Friday, July 16, 2010

Monday, July 15, 1985

I paid a lot of bills today. I worked at Genealogy Library and Newel Widdison's grandson came in - His name is Lynn Scott. I mailed a letter. They were redoing the park in lot at the post office. Yesterday we went to visit Greg and Barbara. On way home Mr. Wilson asked us to go with them to 31 FLavors to get ice cream cones. Mailed baby things to Liz.

Thursday, July 15, 2010
I woke up at 9:25 this morning and worked from 9:45 until 2:30 PM. I met Kera and baby Ethan at Thanksgiving Point at 3:45 PM. We went to the farm country and looked at the animals and then got milkshakes. She was leaving to go back to Oregon tomorrow. I sure will miss her! At 5:30 I left Thanksgiving Point and drove to Provo to hang out with Kyna. We drove around trying to find places to stay for Nathanael and me for our anniversary. We drove up Provo Canyon and went on a little walk through the canyon and listed to a little concert in a park up the canyon for a bit. I left there at 8:30 PM and got home just after 9:00 PM. Nathanael got home from school around 11:30 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment