Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sunday, July 28, 1985

Hi and I went to all our meetings. In the evening we visited Emma Davies and Mr. and Mrs. Harold Davies.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Nathanael went to day 2 of the bar exam. He left at 7:15 this morning and got back around 5:15 PM. He is DONE. Officially done with all of law school now. Yay! We have to wait 8 - 10 weeks to get the results, but I'm sure he passed. I worked a little bit, but work was slow and I had a lot of other things to do. I did two loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom, did the dishes, went to Leatherby's to pick up an ice cream cake, helped make dinner. We had dinner just before 6:00. We had steak, pasta salad, chips and dip and other good stuff. We had ice cream cake for dessert. We talked with the Hansen's for a bit who were outside in their backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment