Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Saturday, July 20, 1985

I made the bed up in back bedroom. Went to see Emma Davis. Hi changed the water at Emma's. Bishop Pincock to take Emma to see the viewing of her sister in law in Blackfoot.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Our 5 year anniversary today. I worked for an hour then went downtown to meet Nathanael for lunch. We went to the Lion House Pantry for lunch. It was good. We walked around Temple Square for about an hour. It was nice, but very hot. Nathanael gave me a book, "The Hunger Games" even though I told him not to get me a present. I didn't get him anything. I went to Gateway afterward and did a little shopping. I got home at 3:45 and worked from 4:00 to 5:00. Aaron came home at 5:30 and at 6:00 we all went to the new In-N-Out Burger that Melanie is going to be working at. They were open for family and friends of the employees and we all got a free meal. I don't really like the food there. We got back around 7:30 and me, my mom and dad and Aaron talked in the backyard for about an hour. My mom and I went on a walk. Nathanael came home at 9:30 (which was early! Yay) and we watched a movie, "When In Rome." It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment