Monday, July 19, 2010

Thursday, July 18, 1985

I washed some clothes and 2 of my dresses. Ready to go to Temple tomorrow.

Sunday, July 18, 2010
We went to church from 11:00 to 2:00 PM. Nathanael and I taught primary. The kids were very rowdy today and we were very tired. Not a good combination. All well. My mom didn't go to church because she was sick in the night due to medicine she took for pain for a root canal she had. I made shrimp scampi for dinner and we ate at 4:15 PM. Nathanael studied for a bit here and I made cookies upstairs. We finished watching Les Miserables from the night before. Nathanael and I went on a walk around 7:30 but it was very hot, so we didn't go far, and came and sat in the shady backyard for awhile. It was nice to get to spend some time with him. Later we watched the movie "Proof" and Melanie joined us. In the middle of the movie my dad and Nathanael gave my mom a blessing to help her with the pain and to help her be able to sleep. We finished the movie and went to bed around midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment