Saturday, July 17, 2010

Tuesday, July 16, 1985

Went to Kathy's to see if pattern fit. Kathy wrote on pattern and ironed pattern ... Blake and I made cupcakes for Telena's Birthday slumber party. Blake went to .... Park in evening for awards night on baseball. Hi went home teaching and after he got home we went out to ball park and took Blake home.

Friday, July 16, 2010
I woke up around 9:00 and worked until about 11:00. Melanie and I went over to Megan's graduation from horse camp, but we were late. They did the awards early, so we missed them, but we got to see her horse and have lunch there with her and my parents. I got back around 12:30 and tried to work a bit more. There wasn't a whole lot of work to do, though. I took a nap in the afternoon. I watched the movie "Dear John" by myself while everyone else was out doing things. I went to bed around 11:00 and Nathanael came home around midnight or 12:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment