Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wednesday, July 10, 1985

Wenwood-Rainbow Cleaning came and shampooed living room hall and walkway in bedroom and cleaned couch and part on ...
I called Lynn about 7:30 PM in California about the Olive Reunion. I worked too hard and had cramps in legs and knees.

Saturday, July 10, 2010
I woke up about 9:30 and I mowed the lawn edges and did some weeding until about 1:30 PM. I made sandwiches for myself and mom and dad for lunch and we ate lunch around 2:00 PM. At 3:30 I went with my mom and we ran some errands and did some shopping at The District. We came home at 5:15 and at 5:45 my mom and I drove to the Covey Center in Provo to see the play Erin's Promise because Megan was an extra in the play. We went to dinner at Los Hermanos afterward and got home about 11:15 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment