Friday, July 23, 2010

Tuesday, July 23, 1985

I went with Hi to Dr. Terry Hansen to get his eyes examined. Hi has a small cataract in right eye. We looked at glasses frames in one optical place. We looked at some things in B Mart and bought 2 pieces of vinyl carpet cover.

Friday, July 23, 2010
I woke up at 9:00. I worked from 9:15 to about 12:00, but work was very slow. At 1:30 I went with my mom and sisters to Gardner Village. We had lunch at Archibald's and then walked around the shops. It was a very fun afternoon. We got home about 5:00 and I took a little nap. My mom and Megan and I went to see the movie "Toy Story 3" at The District at 7:15. After the movie we stopped at Walmart and got pizza and ice cream. We made the pizza for dinner and ate about 10:00 PM. Nathanael got home just before we did and is watching "My Name is Earl."

No comments:

Post a Comment