Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wednesday, April 3, 1985

Hi and I and Liz and Mary-Anne went to Salt Lake to Beneficial Life Insurance to get the one Insurance Policy on Margaret straightened out. Chuck Abey talked to us and called Steve Lang in Pocatello. IRA doesn't meet requirements. We'll have to pay tax on IRA. Steve Lang to help us and maybe Ross.

Saturday, April 3, 2010
Woke up around 8:30 and my throat and nose have been bothering me in the mornings lately. Not fun. We worked in the basement some more and we watched General Conference 10:00 to 12:00 and 2:00 to 4:00. Worked in the basement in between sessions and afterward for an hour. At 5:45 Aaron and dad left for Priesthood Session and I went with my mom and Melanie and Megan to dinner at Chili's and then to Lowe's and bought a rug for the basement and some other things. We also went to The District and I bought a shirt at Shade and at Down East Basics. We went to Claire's and Megan got some things. We came home and watched The Princess and the Frog and went through some boxes from the basement. We waxed the basement kitchen floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment