Thursday, April 1, 2010

Monday, April 1, 1985

Mary-Anne was sealed to Liz and Craig. 40 people were in the sealing room besides the officiator; Brother Hinckley. Mary-Anne smiled at everyone. Liz, Kathy and Peggy, myself and many more shed tears. Brother Hinckley asked me (Margaret) to hold the baby on the alter, but I can't kneel so Grandma Lafaun Johnson held Mary-Anne. Pictures and video tapes were made on temple grounds of Liz and Craig, Mary-Anne, Grandma and Grandpa Johnson, Grandma and Grandpa Talbot and Mike Taylor. Mel had to have laser treatments on eyes so they didn't go to Liz's after for a nice luncheon.

Thursday, April 1, 2010
What a special day! I never realized that I was sealed to my parents on April Fool's Day! I will always remember, now. I also saw home video of this and it is so special. I love seeing everyone on the video. It's just so neat. I am so grateful for my parents and I am so grateful to be sealed to them for time and all eternity. What a blessing!
Today I woke up around 8:30 AM. I left at 11:00 AM for an appointment at the new Riverton Hospital at Western Obstetrician and Gynecological Clinic for my annual exam with Dr. Alisa Carlton. She was nice and my appointment was fine. I got back around 12:30 PM and had lunch with my mom and dad. My mom and I went to a paint store to get paint for the basement and went to a fabric store. We came back and my dad and I painted the basement bedroom. We worked some more in the basement but still have a LOT to do in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment