Friday, April 23, 2010

Tuesday, April 23, 1985

I went to Relief Society Ward Board meeting tonight. It hurts to urinate - I didn't feel good. I have bladder infection.

Friday, April 23, 2010
I woke up at 8:30 this morning because my phone rang. It was the dermatologist FINALLY calling with my biopsy results! I have granuloma annulare , which is what the doctor thought. He gave me a prescription for a steroid topical ointment that should clear it up. Yay! I hope it works, especially because the prescription was $92.00. I have seen 3 doctors before the dermatologist, all who said it was something else. My Ob/Gyn thought it was Lyme Disease and two other general practictioners thought it was ringworm. They were wrong. I knew they were wrong. Anyway, I am glad to finally get it taken care of! So...after I talked to the dermatologist, I worked for an hour. Nathanael and I went to Bush Park and went jogging. He went further than me, but it was nice to exercise together. When we got back, Nathanael got ready and went golfing. I worked and got ready. Nathanael got back at 3:30 PM and I left and went to Bed, Bed & Beyond to get a gift card for Skyler May's wedding. When I got back arond 5:00 PM Nathanael made dinner for us and I packed some more boxes. We watched the Jazz play the Denver Nuggets on TV. The Jazz won!

No comments:

Post a Comment