Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sunday, April 14, 1985

Hiram's Birthday
Liz and Craig called this morning. We attended all our meetings in 5th Ward. I made Hi a birthday cake. Troy and Suzanne and boy visited us. Roger and Kathy and family came and brought cards. We all had cake.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Happy Birthday Grandpa!! I love you and miss you.
I woke up at 8:45 this morning and worked from 9:00 to 11:30 AM. I exercised for an hour. I called Delta to fix our flight reservations and was on the phone a long time with them. I worked from 1:30 to 3:30 PM. I ran some errands and went to Walgreens and Office Depot and Walmart. I made chicken Alfredo for dinner and organized some pictures and did some laundry and watched some TV. I went and got Nathanael from school just after 11:00 PM because it was raining really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment