Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sunday, March 31, 1985

Mary-Anne was blessed at 1:00 PM by Craig. 10 men were in the circle. We attended all the meetings at Liz's ward. Then went to Liz's where she had a luncheon for a lot of people; some brought food. This was a very special day.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010
I love the above post from my grandma. I actually watched the home video of the luncheon after church and it was so neat to see my grandma and to know she was there and that this day was special to her. I'm so glad we have it on video and I'm so glad that grandma kept record of it.
Today was a busy day. I went shopping at 10:30 AM with Megan and Alivia Carter. We went to South Towne Mall. At 1:00 PM we went to Chili's and met Ashley Freestone and her two kids, David and Zoey, there for lunch. We left there about 2:15 PM and I came home and started cleaning the basement kitchen. At about 4:45 PM my dad came home and took my to The District to JC Penney where I bought a black dress for my cruise and my dad bought me an Easter dress. :) It was fun to go shopping with my dad. He also got some new work shoes and I got some flip flops for Nathanael. After we shopped, we came home and cleaned in the basement some more. Lisa and Audrey Estrom came over for a little bit and visited around 9:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment