Monday, April 26, 2010

Thursday, April 25, 1985

I got medicine today for bladder infection. Hi took Blake and Karlee to school at 8:30 AM. We made breakfast before they left. Telena and Gregory stayed with me. I fixed a lunch for Telena to take to Briscoe's and Hi took her out by 11:00 AM and left her there. Someone picked her up and took her to school. Hi got Connie and Heidi and took them to see Dr. Klein and waited and took Heidi back to school and Connie home. I fixed lunch. Hi ate and then went to school and picked up the children of Kathy's. I didn't work at Genealogy Library today. Greg got out of bed in the night.

Sunday, April 25, 2010
We went to church from 9:30 to 12:30. It was our last Sunday at the Brush Hills Ward in West Salem. After church, I had leftover pizza for lunch and was on the computer. Nathanael watched basketball and took a little nap. Just after 2:00 PM we took Jackson to the dog park in Keizer. We were there until about 3:30 PM. When we got home, I took a nap for about an hour and Nathanael watched basketball and took another little nap. I fixed dinner, chicken, baked potatoes, pasta salad and carrots. We ate at 6:00 PM. After dinner I packed up some more boxes and we watched the Jazz game against the Denver Nuggets. The Jazz won again!

No comments:

Post a Comment