Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Saturday, April 27, 1985

Virgina Henderson's sons wedding in Boise. We did not get to go. We still had Kathy and Roger's children. They packed their things and I got the clothes clean. Clarence came for them in the late afternoon.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010
I worked this morning. Nathanael slept in until about 10:45 AM. My back still hurts a lot today and I had a headache. I took a nap at 1:00 PM. Nathanael ran some errands today. I made Chicken Piccata for dinner. We ate around 5:15 PM. At 5:30 PM we went and got boxes from our friends friend and got back around 6:15. At 7:00 we went to the Walters to help them pack up their truck. We were there until about 8:30 or 8:45. Kera came and got me and we went to Applebee's for a late night snack. I came home and took a hot bath to try and help my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment