Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wednesday, April 24, 1985

I went visiting teaching to Betsy Summers. Kathy and Roger brought the 4 children for us to take care of this evening and until Marcine and Clarence get home from Maine. Kathy and Roger went to Salt Lake tonight and will fly to San Diego tomorrow morning. I visited Verda Wilson today. I got up several times in the night with Telena.

Saturday, April 24, 2010
I woke up around 9:00 AM and made french toast for breakfast. Nathanael went running and I exercised at home. At 1:00 PM we went to a birthday party for Sophie Walters, daughter of our friends Jennifer and Eric. They are moving to Rexburg this week, so it was also kind of a goodbye party for them. After the party we went to Best Buy and Sears to look at TV's and camcorders. We got home around 4:00 and Nathanael took a nap and I packed some more boxes. We decided we were going to buy a Flip camcorder, so we called a bunch of places and then went to Walmart and then Target where we bought the Flip. We got Papa John's pizza for dinner and watched Did You Hear About The Morgans? after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment