Friday, April 16, 2010

Tuesday, April 16, 1985

Boyd Johnson came today to have me sign a form to get some money out of my Beneficial Life Insurance to reimburse our checking account for the checks we paid for our taxes. I made a baby blanket and 2 washcloths for our neighbor. Hi went home teaching.

Friday, April 16, 2010
I woke up around 9:00 and worked for an hour and a half. I cleaned and vacuumed the apartment and got ready for the day. My visiting teachers (Shireen Taylor and Valerie Hopkins and her two kids) came at 1:00 until about 1:45 pm. The kids really liked playing with Jackson. I worked for awhile longer. I went to the post office. At 6:30 I went with Kera to Red Robin for dinner. I got home at 8:30 PM. I watched the movie The Time Travelers Wife. I liked it. Nathanael will be home around midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment