Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Saturday, April 6, 1985

Laura's Birthday. Bob took Richard to Conference Priesthood meeting. Watched conference and slept at Liz and Craig's.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010
My mom and dad and sister all had to go back to school/work today. I woke up at 8:30 and worked from 8:45 til 10:15 AM. I showered and got ready and drove to Lehi and picked up Lisa and Audrey. We went to Provo to Goldsmith Jewelers to get my wedding ring cleaned and re-dipped. Afterward, we went to lunch at Los Hermanos. I took Lisa and Audrey back to their house in Lehi and got back to my parents just after 3:00 PM. I took Megan to work. I did some laundry and packed. My mom and dad took me to the airport at 4:45. We got there about 5:20. My plane left at 6:50 and I got to Portland at 7:35 PM. Nathanael and Jackson picked me up at 8:20 PM and we got home at 9:30 PM. We had dinner and watched Bones then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment