Friday, April 30, 2010

Tuesday, April 30, 1985

Hi had the garden tilled by Mr. Hathaway. It cost us $14.00. I had my hair colored and set today. It cost $20.00. I called several people to see if they had their visiting teaching done. We bought some groceries. Kathy and Roger got back from San Diego last night. She came and got her key today.

Friday, April 30, 2010
I woke up around 9:00 this morning and showered and got ready. I worked for about 45 minutes. Nathanael woke up around 10:30 and ran 3 miles. At 12:30 we went to Goodwill to get some books to read for our trip. We went to Walmart to buy Aqua Socks for me and some vitamins and some snacks for our trip. I went to Talitha's salon at 2:45 to get my hair cut and to go tanning. Nathanael dropped me off and went to Jordan MacDonald's. He came and got me at 4:00 PM. Jacquelyn bought Pizza Hut pizza for dinner and we ate around 5:30 or 6:00. Doranda and her family came up from Bremerton and Malachi and Layne and Bruce came over and Talitha came over at 7:00. We played some games and watched the end of the Jazz game on my computer. We are getting ready to go on our trip tomorrow, so I think I am just going to post grandma's entries now.

No comments:

Post a Comment