Monday, April 19, 2010

Friday, April 19, 1985

Roland Graer came after 6:30 pm and demonstrated a Kirby vacuum.

Monday, April 19, 2010
I woke up around 9:00 AM. Nathanael went to school to take a final from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM. I worked for a couple hours this morning and exercised for 45 minutes and showered and got ready. Nathanael came home for about 40 minutes and left around 1:00 PM to go back and study for his next final. I worked for a couple more hours. At 4:00 I went to Kinko's to get Nathanael's graduation announcements printed. I went to Fred Meyer after to get my friend Stephanie a birthday present. I got home around 5:45 PM. I had dinner, leftovers from yesterday. At 7:30 Kera and I went to Stephanie's to give her the present and a card. Kera came over after and helped me pack a few boxes. Nathanael will probably be home between midnight and 1:00 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment