Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sunday, January 27, 1985

Our stake conference was today at 1:30 pm at Pocatello stake house on South Front. This was the 1st conference of the Pocatello Idaho Central Stake. We attended this session and the one on Saturday. We called Sandra Overlie to come visit us Monday.

Mary-Anne Says:
I am going to do something different. I haven't been doing well at all at doing something my grandma did, so instead, I am just going to make this my little journal like grandma did. I'll just write down the things I did in the day. Not much detail, just facts. It'll make for a good journal. Maybe in 25 or 50 years someone will be interested in what I was doing way back in 2010. :) Probably not, but it will be good for me to look back on. So here it goes:
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
I woke up to a text at 8:15 AM from a good friend who shared some very exciting news. I worked for a few hours. I went and saw Nathanael at the law school around 2:00 pm and we went on a walk and had a good talk. I came back and worked for a little bit more. At 7:30 I went with my friend Kera to Best Buy so she could buy a new computer that is compatible with work because she just got a job with Telenotes (the company I work for). After that we had dinner at Red Robin and went on a drive and had a good talk. She is a very good friend. I went to bed around 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment