Monday, January 11, 2010

Friday, January 11, 1985

I was supposed to be trying to do something everyday that I could to do something that my grandma did, but I'm finding that to be a little harder than I thought (especially considering I didn't start this blog until yesterday, January 10th, so I have 10 days of catching up to do!). However, I have rented the movie "The Thorn Birds" on my Netflix, so I will watch it in a few days and let you know how it goes. :) As for 25 years ago in the life of Margaret Talbot...she says:

"I watered flowers. Hi helped me with therapy. I fixed breakfast then helped Hi with some gluing in linoleum in the west cupboards. I went with Kathy to Westwood and I sat in the car with Gregory. He was asleep. I went to I(?) Bank and deposited medicare check and got photo copies. We came home and we gave Kathy our old toaster. Hi and I got pills for Hi at Osco.

1 comment:

  1. I Bank could be Idaho Bank and Trust IB&T or they used to be with J.N. Ireland Bank which later became Ireland Bank.

    Could it be we got pills or belts for Hi at Osco. Osco was a drugstore kink of like Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete