Thursday, January 28, 2010

Monday, January 28, 1985

Sandra Overlie (a nurse that has taken care of Hiram and Margaret) has been invited to visit tonight. Hiram and Margaret walked in the morning. Hiram helped me with therapy. Sandy came about 4:00 pm. Hi and I made an apple pie. Hi made a green salad and Sandy made the sandwiches. We had punch with grape juice. We enjoyed the dinner and visited. I gave Sandy a pair of butterflies (dusty rose). Hi asked her about her religion. She has had the LDS missionaries over once but hasn't had time because of classes and work. We told her to call us. I cleaned up the dishes.

Thursday, January 28, 2010
This morning I woke up around 8:45 AM. I worked for a couple hours and then I exercised. I did P90X shoulders & arms work-out for about 40 minutes. I worked for a couple more hours. I talked to Lisa on the phone today and Aaron for awhile. At 7:00 PM I went to the church for an enrichment meeting because I am on the enrichment committee. When I came back Nathanael was here and he had done all the dishes. It was a nice surprise. We played Scrabble and watched the Gonzaga vs. Santa Clara basketball game. I won the Scrabble game, which was my first time ever winning. It was exciting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment