Friday, June 25, 2010

Tuesday, June 25, 1985

No board meeting this month. I paid mountain bill. We bought prescription for Hi and Margaret and yard and evergreen spikes at Buttrey's and a plastic dish pan.

FRIDAY, June 25, 2010

Took Megan to school at 8:30 AM and got back at 9:15 AM. I worked for a few hours. I did some laundry. I went outside and finished reading the book Atonement. Nathanael came home from school around 5:00 and at 5:45 we went on a motorcycle ride up Butterfield Canyon. At the top of the canyon I got off the bike and burned my leg badly on the muffler of the bike. I put mud on it and rode home and iced it the rest of the evening. We got home from the ride about 7:30 PM and Nathanael got dinner ready and we watched News Radio. My dad took Megan to Snow College for Youth Conference and got back around 9:30 PM. He and Nathanael are watching Valkyrie upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment