Monday, June 21, 2010

Friday, June 21, 1985

Paid some bills The Bon for Margaret 2 dresses, ZCMI for books for Hi for Father's Day and Margaret insurance - Mutual of Omaha.

Monday, June 21, 2010
Happy Summer! :)
I took Megan to school at 8:30 AM and got home about 9:20 AM. I worked until about noon and then took a break to get ready, etc. I worked for a bit more, but work was very slow today. I went outside with Jackson and read for awhile and fell asleep. Nathanael came home just before 4:00 and stayed outside for awhile. At 5:00 we went out in the front yard and weeded the flower beds. We had dinner at 6:30. My mom went to Smith's and got some chicken and other stuff for dinner. At 7:30 PM Nathanael went to Gold's Gym and I went with my mom and Megan to the South Jordan Rec Center to exercise. We got home around 9:00 PM. Nathanael got home from the gym around 10:30 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment