Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Saturday, June 1, 1985

I shampooed and set my hair. Hi read in the book Iacocen... We went to K-Mart to get shocks and they are back or ... We bought groceries at Smith's. I reported all visiting teaching to secretary Pat Maughan.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010
I haven't written in a long, long time. May was such a busy month for us. Nathanael finished law school at the end of April and we went on our cruise May 2nd through 9th. My family came to Oregon on May 12th and Nathanael graduated from Willamette Law School on Sunday, May 16th. We finished packing and cleaning that night and started the drive to Utah. We made it to Nampa, Idaho at 3:00 AM and stayed with Dallas and Ki and Angie and Russ. We made it back to South Jordan, Utah around 5:00 PM on May 17th. We had lots of help from friends and neighbors to unload our moving truck and it went very fast. I spent the next week unpacking and trying to get organized. This last weekend was Memorial Day weekend. Aaron and his girlfriend Candace came down from Logan and spent Sunday and Monday with us. We went to a movie and had a barbecue on Monday. Today was pretty insignifant. I just worked and cleaned. We had leftovers from the BBQ for dinner and Melanie and I watched Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment