Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sunday, June 16, 1985

Father's Day
Hi and I went to our meetings in 5th Ward at home. Dan Stratton's missionary farewell. We also wen tto open house at Stratton's in evening.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
I woke up at 8:15 and at 8:30 took Megan to summer school at Valley High School. I worked from 9:30 to 12:30 then showered and got ready. I worked from 1:15 to 2:15 and then worked on a project. I went to Target to return a clock and went to Walmart to pick up some pictures and bought a new clock for the bathroom. My dad and I made taco salad for dinner and we ate at 5:30. At 7:00 my mom and I went to the South Jordan Rec Center to exercise. We just bought a family pass last Saturday. We got home just after 8:00 PM and I worked some more on my project. Nathanael folded some laundry and is watching TV. Almost time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment