Thursday, June 17, 2010

Monday, June 17, 1985

Hi and I paid last half of 1984 Real Estate tax and bought 1986 car license. Bought salt at Culligan's and Penicillin for Margaret at Buttrey's and a few groceries. I worked at Genealogy Library with Irene.

Thursday, June 17, 2010
I took Megan to school at 8:30 AM and got back around 9:20 AM. I worked from 9:30 to 12:30. Took a shower and had lunch then worked from 1:30 to 2:30. I went to Walmart to get a few things for dinner and to pick up some pictures, but the machine wasn't working so I waited there for about 45 minutes just to get 2 pictures printed. I vacuumed and mopped the upstairs kitchen floor and got dinner ready; pulled pork sandwiches. After dinner my mom and I went on a walk to the park by the fire station and walked around the track twice. The NBA Finals were on, it was the last game and the dumb Lakers won. The game just ended. Now it's time to get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment