Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wednesday, February 27, 1985

Kathy, Blake, Telena and Gregory came. She borrowed the 2 electric sanders. I did some washing. Hi went to church cannery at 2 pm and worked until 5:30 as quality control person. Jean King and I took some food to Kelly and Betsy Summers. After 5:30 Betsy's mom was there. Sister Shirley Chandler came in evening and we looked over the visiting teaching districts together.

Saturday, February 27, 2010
I woke up around 8:00 this morning. Nathanael left at 8:00 to play paintball. He got back around 12:30 pm. While he was gone I folded laundry, did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen and my bathroom, got ready for the day. When he got back from paintball he vacuumed the main area of the apartment and cleaned his bathroom. I went to Woodburn with Kera to look for dresses. We didn't find dresses, but I bought some treats for Jackson and I got a sweatshirt from Banana Republic. We went to dinner at La Hacienda Real and then went to Hollywood Video to see if they had any good movies for sale because they are going out of business. Our friends Amy and Shawn Horlacher stopped by with their 3 kids and brought us two Papa John's pizzas they had leftover from a meeting for law school. We watched Aladdin. I made caramel brownies.

No comments:

Post a Comment