Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wednesday, February 20, 1985

Ash Wednesday
11 AM Margaret to get hair done. Hair fixed and colored. At 9:30 AM Steve Long came and brought me a paper about the rollover of my 3 insurance policies into one. Hi and I ate lunch. Hi rested. Then we had our glasses checked, bought a few groceries at the new Albertson's at 4th and dBenton. We go tmy coat from cleaners. Hi had back ... arms from shoveling snow tonight.

Saturday, February 20, 2010
9:00 AM I went on a walk with Kera and Ethan Boaz (and Jackson) at Riverfront Park. It was cold, but sunny. At 11:30 I went with them to Portland and we went to Ikea. We also went to Ross and then we had lunch at Red Robin. We drove to Vancouver to get medicine for Billy. I got home at 5:00. Nathanael got home from school at 6:00. He got Panda Express for dinner and I had leftover Red Robin. We watched the movie "Beyond A Reasonable Doubt," which was really dumb. We watched some of the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment