Monday, February 1, 2010

Friday, February 1, 1985

At Peggy and Mel's place it was 47 degrees below zero. Hi didn't sleep well. No school. 33 degrees below zero. Peg called us this evening to see how we weathered the cold today. Kathy's electricity was off-no heat from 7:30 t0 11:30. Roger took Kathy to Penney's to get a perm. Roger brought the children for us to watch until he came for them at 4:00 PM. Hi didn't feel well this evening. I made a chart for spec assignment people.
~Margaret Talbot

Monday, February 1, 2010
Today it has been raining hard nonstop. A very gloomy day. I woke up at 8:00 and took Nathanael to work. I exercised for 45 minutes. I worked. I did some laundry, did the dishes. I went to the post office to mail something to Aaron. I am going to pick Nathanael up at 6:15 PM.
~Mary-Anne Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment