Thursday, February 18, 2010

Monday, February 18, 1985

Hi helped me with therapy. I worked on income tax. Ralph and Connie came and visited. I gave them the civil defense book and preparedness papers. They want to get fish bottled. Hi took Cardzin about 3 PM. About an hour later Hi had a reaction and face and neck went red and head and neck tingled and went red. We got in touch with Dr. Call in evening. He said to skip next 2 pills.

Thursday, February 18, 2010
I worked today, did some laundry, did the dishes. At 2:30 I went to Willamette and Nathanael and I walked around the state capital because it was sunny and about 60 degrees outside. So nice! Afterward I went grocery shopping at Walmart. I made fried chicken and pasta salad for dinner. Nathanael played church basketball from 8:30 to 9:30 PM. We watched the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment