Thursday, February 11, 2010

Monday, February 11, 1985

Hi and I went out to clean snow from the front of driveway where the snow plow had piled it. Jean King came by and helped until we got it mostly done. She takes the newspaper to Emma Davis every weekday. Hi shoveled more snow later in the day. Hiram fixed the doorknob and lock in back door. He bought a new one.

Thursday, February 11, 2010
Nathanael got a ride to school this morning from Brandon around 6:30 AM. I slept until about 8:00 AM. I got up and worked for a few hours, I folded laundry, worked some more. At 4:00 I went and picked Nathanael up from school. He took a nap while I went to Walmart to go grocery shopping. I got back at 6:30 and we had dinner: salad, chicken strips and baby carrots. We watched some basketball and Ellen. Nathanael had a church basketball game at 9:30 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment